Ravaged by dirty and polluted air along with an unhealthy diet regime, human skin tends to lose its glow and starts aging process sooner than any other part of the body. An everyday routine of giving the body a good scrub will exfoliate the dead skin cells and provide your skin a polished look. Together with exfoliation, you can follow the below mentioned natural home remedies for clear skin.
• Native to the Western Asia and Mediterranean region, the mint plant has ‘menthol’ that gives the cleansing and cooling effect when applied on the skin.
• Apply fresh mint-juice on the face each night as a remedy for acne breakouts.
• For a soothing body-pack, make a paste of mint-leaves and also add few drops of lemon with warm water. Then, apply the paste all over the body. Leave the paste on face till it dries out and wash with cold water.
• In summer season, drink lemonade along with smashed mint-leaves to feel and look cool.
• A mint based face pack (put on once weekly) is useful in the treatment of eczema and other skin disease.
• The majority of the people are unaware about the healthy skincare properties of papaya.
• This tropical fruit is made up of an enzyme called pa-pain that has great anti-bacterial and wound-healing abilities.
• This enzyme also is great for eliminating damaged and dead skin cells.
• Papaya is widely used in wound-care, and also regular application of papaya juice helps lessen freckles or dark brown spots as a result of excessive sun light exposure.
• Mentioned Below is a papaya based face mask for all types of skin tones:
• Take 1/4 cup of powdered cocoa, 1/2 cup ripe papaya, 1/4 cup of honey and also 2 teaspoons of oat meal powder. Mix thoroughly with 2 teaspoons of cream and apply to the paste to your face. Leave it for ten minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
• Turmeric is one of the ancient Indian native herbs that’s been stated in the holy Vedas for its antiseptic properties.
• Apart from germ killing properties, turmeric works well for lightening skin imperfections and skin discoloration.
• This herb can be utilized to treat a variety of skin problems.
• Apply a paste of turmeric extract and blueberry juice to treat dark-circles under the eyes.
• A combination of turmeric along with sandalwood paste is extremely efficient in re-energizing parched and dry skin.
• Walnuts are considered as an excellent natural skin care component and are traditionally used in the cosmetic-industry.
• In Chinese-medicine, walnuts are widely-used in preparing kidney herbal medications.
• Powdered walnut gently exfoliated the dead skin cells to wipe out the pollutants and dirty particles that regular cleansing can’t tackle.
• Mix 2 tbsps plain natural yogurt with 2 tsps of finely-ground walnuts. Wet the face and delicately work the scrub in to the pores and skin. Avoid scrubbing underneath the eyes. Rinse out after twenty Min’s’ with warm water.
• This citrus rich fruit is regarded as the most functional beauty aid you might have.
• Lemon is made up of cleansing enzymes that take away the dead skin cells and provide the least expensive home remedies for clear skin.
• With its outstanding astringent characteristics, “lemon” is an organic facial cleanser and a great asset for people with oily skin.
• Add a small amount of alum with the lemon juice. Rub this blend on the face to have an instant rejuvenating skin toner.